- Q: Quality systems
- unitech believes quality begins with design. During the design phase, unitech's quality assurance team works closely with R&D engineers to ensure compliance with the product quality test Procedure..............More information
- Q: Quick-Drying Design
- Any product featured with water-resistant is always the good idea for users, especially for the engineers. Spilling any liquid on electronic devices accidently might cause the short circuit, not to mention the charging area. With quick drying design, we can protect the cradle from the damage by any liquid.It is the best solution for users to enhance their work efficiency.....Download for more information
- Q: What is LEGO Design?
- When one of devices of 4-slot cradle is malfunction, but other devices are functional. The whole 4-slot cradle needs to send back for repair. This somehow will create the repair cost for client. Therefore how to only repair the malfunction part of the 4-slot cradle in order to reduce the repair cost. unitech is here to introduce you LEGO design......Download for more information
- Q: What is Hotswap?
- It sometimes takes much time when your electronic device needs to replace the battery. Not to mention the waiting time to turn on device and then to restart the applications all over again. This is a serious problem because time is money, users may not have time to waste, especially when their task is time-based or urgent. Therefore, how to reduce the restarting time and not to stop in the middle of the work that is an important thing. unitech is here to help you with this........Download for more information
- Q: Disinfecting and Cleaning MCA Models
- Whether you are using Unitech MCA models in healthcare environments and need to disinfect after every patient or in a factory warehouse where the device is routinely exposed to dust, dirt or grease, your device will need regular cleaning. This document details how you can safely clean your Unitech MCA models daily, as well as the monthly maintenance routine that will help keep your devices up and running...................Download for mor information
- Q: unitech’s P Wireless Technology
Have you ever observed that most wireless mice come with a USB receiver? As the picture below, wireless mice manufacturers often use point-to-point 2.4GHz technology instead of Bluetooth because it:
1. Simpliÿes the pairing process
2. Consumes less power...................................Download for more information
- Q: What is Global shutter?
- When using a handheld barcode scanner, the successful scanning rate is determined by the speed and the accuracy of your hand movement, and especially under the environmental condition which cannot be avoided any hand or barcode jitters. The barcode image capture affects the barcode decoding efficiency and also affects the barcode recognition during the image process.Therefore, the barcode image distortion is the main cause of the reading failure.. ......Download for more information
- Q: What is Cryogenics Circuit ?
Have you ever had a situation when the working time of your electronic devices become shortened rapidly under extreme low temperature? Can you imagine that electronic devices show low battery power in cryogenics circumstance, freezing temperature and also shorten the runtime of electronics? As a rule, electronic devices can be operated with battery as 4 to 6 hours in a normal environment, but why do they shut down immediately at -20 degree centigrade?......Download for more information
- Q: How do I check what Access Point I'm currently connected to?
- 1) Double tap the network icon on the tool bar (for network connection)
2) The wireless properties will come up and you'll see a button for "LOG"
3) Click "LOG" and a list will pop up. At the bottom will show you what AP your device is currently connected to or what your wireless card is currently doing.
- Q: How do I setup my Wireless Connection?
- (a) Insert Card while device is on
(b) Wireless setting should pop up automatically
(c) Otherwise Cisco Settings availableunder WindowsACU.exe
(d) All other cards settings under Start, Settings a Control Panel, Wireless Settings